The Position: This is an exciting position as a Territory Manager (maternity leave cover) in a growing company. The role involves acting as the primary sales contact with customers in the West Midlands/North West of England for the sale of company products. You will provide advanced educational and technical support in response to field inquiries from physicians, health care professionals, patients, and field sales staff.
Why Should You Apply?
- Expansion opportunity.
- Existing Key Accounts on territory.
- Excellent bonus earning potential.
Area working: West Midlands (Walsall/Birmingham key areas) and North West (the North West is just to cover maternity leave)
Products: Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices - CRM
The duties of the Account Manager include (but are not limited to):
- Maintaining up-to-date technical knowledge of relevant therapies, CRM products, clinical practices, regulatory requirements, quality standards and business policies.
- Utilising an analytical sales methodology to execute tactics, e.g. SWOT analysis, SMART objectives and segmentation plans.
- Strategic planning, to achieve annual targets, working always in accordance with the company's standard operating procedures.
- Liaising with the Sales Manager and other functional specialists to develop and manage a personal learning plan to ensure up-to-date understanding of relevant therapies, technologies, products and service capabilities.
- Liaising closely with the Sales Manager and other sales team members as appropriate to plan activities at account level that should achieve the overall sales quota required from the Territory.
- Ensuring appropriate levels of customer contact at all levels to maintain the required pipeline of sales opportunities, strong KOL management.
- Identifying decision-making networks and gains access to influence key individuals.
The successful candidate will have a degree in life sciences or equivalent and a previous knowledge of the CRM and EP market. In addition, you should have 2+ years experience in medical device sales with a good sales track record or as a Technical/Clinical Specialist in the medical devices sector. My client would also consider a Band 7 Physiologist with CRM devices looking to move into a more commercial role.