The Company: This successful and long established company have been developing and manufacturing medical devices for nearly 100 years. They are an agile organisation who value their people and foster a culture of trust and inclusiveness.
The Position: As a result of continued growth and investment in the UK business, they are recruiting a Product Manager to look after their anaesthesia and neurology portfolios.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be joining this organisation at an exciting time of growth.
- There will be fantastic career opportunities!
- You will be working with well known products.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area working: Home, field and office based UK with head office in Cambridge
Products: Anaesthesia and Neurology devices.
This is an ideal role if you have some exposure to working in a product management role and would like to develop your skills. In addition you will have:
- Ideally marketing experience within medical devices/tech.
- Intimate knowledge of the NHS.
- Demonstrable experience in strategic marketing planning and execution across all functions.
- The ability to demonstrate effective and profitable marketing campaigns as well as experience in managing product portfolios helping to achieve company objectives. Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with optimisation of CRM systems and digital marketing platforms.
- A personable, friendly and outgoing personality.
The responsibilities of the role will require you to:
- Manage and oversee the Anaesthesia & Neurology product portfolios to help achieve the objectives of the business unit and the company.
- Support the Cardiology product portfolio to help achieve the objectives of the business unit.
- Identify, analyse and trend macro and micro environmental factors that affect the business unit and the company and make recommendations.
- Gather, collate and effectively utilise market intelligence, staying close to the customer in order to develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of customers and their motivations.
- Develop and execute marketing programs which achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability and market share.
- Establish and coordinate a successful KOL network.