The Company: Through partnerships with medical communities around the globe, my client creates advances in medical devices, supplies products to improve lives. From reducing surgery time to accelerating healing, their breakthrough solutions are a vital part of daily healthcare delivery. Through progressive thinking and cutting-edge technologies, they ares well positioned to lead the way in today's rapidly changing healthcare industry.
The Position: We have an exciting opportunity to join the GIH Operating Unit as a Territory Manager looking after the ever expanding GIH Portfolio. If you have a passion for sales and want to join one of the leading MedTech companies in the world then this opportunity will be a good fit. Previous Endoscopy sales experience is essential.The Gastrointestinal and Hepatology (GIH) Operating Unit focuses on delivering unmatched value to its customers by providing innovative solutions that improve patient outcomes, lower the cost of healthcare delivery and allow early detection and then treatment of chronic diseases and cancers affecting the entire GI Tract and Hepatopancreatic system.
Who Should Apply?
- Driven, dynamic individuals with sales experience in Endoscopy/GI/Hapeatology
- Candidates who want to work for a market leader and motivated by overachieving set targets
- Career focused individuals who want future career progression opportunities.
Basic asalary: Negotiable
Bonus: 35% (o/e can double basic) + Car allowance + package
Area Working: South Central - Reading, Hampshire, Berkshire, Basingstoke, Surrey
You should be a dynamic and hungry individual with some sort of endoscopy sales experience (essential) and ideally a working knowledge of GI or Hepatology would be an advantage.
- We have an exciting opportunity to join our GIH Operating Unit as a Territory Manager looking after an expanding GIH Portfolio.
- Principal Responsibilities Include selling a range of products into assigned accounts and regions within hospitals and related healthcare organisations
- Lead with multiple stakeholder selling activities within the territory and identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the contacts to be made.
- Working mainly in the endoscopy environment, with some time spent in Interventional Radiology and Surgery. Supporting and advising GI Endoscopists, Interventional Radiologists, Surgeons and Nurses.
- Support & Training
- Building strong ethical business relationships with customers to ensure usage of our products and gain greater market share, leading through clinical selling.
- Management of quality and consistency or service delivery
- Customer Management
- Achieve agreed budgets, focused on sales growth.
- Present, in-service and sell products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Business Development
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.