The Company: This is your chance to join a specialist British manufacturer of pressure area care solutions with a comprehensive portfolio of innovative, award-winning products including mattresses, cushions and overlay. Additionally the wider organisation offers bariatric care solutions and has an industry leading specialist seating portfolio ensuring they can fit the needs of any individual requiring postural support.
The Position: They are a growing business, looking to employ a new Commercial Business Manager to be located nationally and help drive sales in the South East.
Why should you apply?
- With expert teams committed to supporting on-going Education, Training & in-field Service, it has established an unparalleled reputation for world-class customer service.
- You will be joining a supportive, fun and motivated team in a respected business with an outstanding reputation.
- Colleagues who are passionate about the services they provide.
- A company keen on education, development and life-long learning and development.
- An inclusive and equal opportunity employer.
- An Investors In People Gold Accredited Business, for their continuing commitment to high performance through good people management.
Basic salary: Competitive
Bonus plus uncapped commission
Territory: South East - Kent up to Norfolk and most of London - Milton Keynes, Northants and everything East of M1, Beds, Cambs, Luton, Essex
Products: Pressure area care sales and rentals
- You must have a proven sales track record showing suitable over achievement of targets from within the Pressure area care or medical device industry.
- You will have excellent customer-service skills and will have the necessary qualifications and experience to fit well within their expert teams.
- You should have knowledge and an understanding of the pressure care market.
- Excellent ICT skills (Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must be degree qualified or have equivalent accreditation
- Impeccable organisational and time management skills.
- The ability and flexibility to travel across the UK.
As part of business growth, they are looking to set targets and ideally surpass them. Part of your role will include helping to set these sales targets and help create plans and initiatives to exceed them. Some of your main duties will include:
- Achieve or exceed sales targets for your allocated sales region, through a combination of effective territory management and creation of a network of key customer relationships.
- Ensure revenue and gross margin objectives are met by using company defined financial models.
- Develops and implements strategies for each managed account to increase appropriate use of products within the Account. Working with Sales Director to establish and implement a Comprehensive Business Plan for a defined territory
- Identify and prioritise opportunities for sales and solutions based on potential in designated territory and accounts. Deliver incremental revenue in existing accounts. Deliver additional revenue from prioritised accounts.
- Develop and align local strategy to ensure all key sales and marketing objectives are included and have the correct focus to ensure success.
- Work to drive product sales to support supplier partnerships and actively promote core products and value-added services.
- Successfully liaise with business partners, suppliers and clients to maintain and build business relationships and report back to the Sales Director regarding updates and progress.
- Identify and satisfy customer requirements and meet the needs of valued business opportunities.
- You will be expected to maintain a high level of business knowledge relevant to the region managed including competitor activity.
- Mobile, Lap top, iPad