Summary: An outstanding opportunity to join a company who are dominant in their market. My client has over 100 years experience of supplying Work Wear to the NHS & takes extreme pride in their quality of product and customer service. They now have an opportunity to join their sales team for an experience account manager who has previous experience of selling to NHS trusts.
Who should apply:
- You should have NHS Trust sales experience, ideally with high volume products.
- You should be passionate & be able to work autonomously.
- You should be able to demonstrate a flexible sales approach.
Why you should apply:
- Very established, stable company.
- Opportunity to manage and operate you own sales territory autonomously - no micro-management here!
- Excellent salary and flexible benefits scheme.
Basic salary: £40,000
Area working: North & South Thames
Products: NHS Work wear (Uniforms/Scrubs) and PPE equipment
You should have experience of selling to Hospitals and on to NHS Frameworks and be a passionate individual with a consultative sales approach. You should be flexible in your approach & have the ability to demonstrate at interview that you can sell in different ways to a diverse customer base.
This is a real account management/business development role rather than new business focussed. The role involves negotiation contracts to supply volumes of work wear & PPE equipment to NHS Trusts. You need to be able to develop partnerships with the customer base and work with them to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes. You will also have a dedicated office based Account Executive to assist on your territory in order to maximise results.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Accountable for delivering the sales & margin targets for your defined accounts / area, while also applying a wider business perspective to support delivery of both the business strategy and sales team objectives.
- Prospect for potential new customers and maintain regular contact with existing customers, in line with the business’s agreed contact strategy, to identify potential needs and stimulate new sales.
- Work with the Regional Sales Manager to optimise call and journey plans to maximise selling time.
- Develop and deliver account plans with clear aims, objectives and defined milestones to the defined company standards.
- Develop and maintain strong internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Manage customer expectations and in turn work collaboratively with Internal stakeholders to manage risks and uncertainties delivering to plan.
- Work effectively on leads passed through the business whilst also having a clear plan to also acquire leads through targeted self-generation.
- Initiate and drive Bespoke Product lifecycles, securing customer underwrites unless otherwise agreed.
- Identify opportunities to build the Brand profile either within their business or in the Market Place they compete.
- Proactively deepen customer and market knowledge to inform account and business planning and priorities.
- Complete strong preparation and planning for account engagement, securing support and alignment internally.
- Adhere to the Company standards, SOX controls and maintaining the high levels of trust and expertise that reinforce our reputation.
- Take commercial accountability for key non-financial measures including forecasting accuracy, debt, product and pricing accuracy.
- Bring the customer closer to our Company, creating broader deeper relationships.
- Company car
- 25 days holiday
- Mobile, lap top etc.