The company: My client's people and the culture in which they do business is their greatest strength, they are a hive of energy, there is always something happening somewhere and their people are always at the heart of it. They are incredibly proud of their people, as every individual brings something unique but equally brilliant to the mix.
The position: The area sales manager shall be responsible for representing my client's interests, driving growth across multiple related industries with existing and new future products as agreed. The region covered for this specific role will be North Thames, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, East Anglia.
Who should apply?
- Candidates with a keen interest in a sales position within the healthcare industry, experience not essential if the right attitude.
- A strong, friendly, motivated, customer-service driven individual who is engaged with the company's long-term vision for growth and international expansion.
- A candidate with the ability to think laterally.
- A team player who will actively work with the marketing team to ensure that the company can maximise the output of their opportunities.
Area Working: North Thames and Anglia
Products: DVT Prophylaxis pumps, Anti-Embolism Stockings and Pressure Ulcer Booties
Basic Salary: £36,000 - £39,000
- For this role, you will be a medical devices sales representative ideally with a clinical background, although this is not essential.
- People with other sales experience will also be considered if you have anything relevant in your background or have thoroughly researched the medical sales position.
- If you are a high achiever then this is the perfect role for you.
The primary objective is to develop new business, introduce multiple product lines into the NHS and private healthcare sectors whilst increasing customer volume in order to generate both revenue and growth.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To take ownership and responsibility to deliver the company’s financial targets and objectives
- To build and develop strong business relationships with key decision-makers
- To develop a dynamic business strategy to secure new business
- Drive new business and generate new sales within the healthcare industry
- Develop product knowledge to a level of expertise
- Learn about competitor’s business and products in order to sell against them
- Regular face-to-face meetings with customers and training of customers
- Product and educational support for customers
- Facilitate product evaluations with the aim to convert to company products
- Research and generate leads from within the healthcare industry
- Provide accurate, in-depth and regular management updates with expected pipelines
- Represent company at exhibitions and trade shows