The Company: This organisation is a small privately owned niche orthopaedic distribution company which has seen extremely strong growth since its inception. The role is an incredible opportunity to sell a diverse portfolio of medical devices and offers a great career path with the potential to become an Area Manager. Their aim is to provide the most innovative, high-quality products into the U.K. market at a competitive price. Specialising in upper and lower limb, they have been growing steadily since they were founded nearly 10 years ago.
The Position: They are now looking for a Sales Associate in the East/North East London/Essex area to support their business.
Why Should You Apply?
- It's a great opportunity to move into medical sales.
- You will have the opportunity to move into a territory management role as your career develops.
- You'll be part of a small, friendly team.
Basic salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Area working: London, Essex, Hertfordshire to be based East/North East London/Essex
Products: Orthopaedic extremities - hand, foot, wrist, ankle
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level in sports science, life science or biology.
- Nurses, ODPs or Physiotherapists will also be considered if you have worked in a clinical setting that has given you some exposure to orthopaedics.
- You will be a self starter, highly energetic and motivated, highly organised with a strong work ethic and communication skills.
- You should be happy working long hours.
- You will be very independent making your own decision, while getting all the support and training needed from the team.
- As a sales associate you will work closely with the area manager providing support and finding new opportunities.
- The role will initially focus heavily around clinical support where you will be attending cases, helping theatre staff and surgeons use the company's products.
- Full training will be provided by highly experienced staff, as well as at their suppliers premises around world.
- You will help organise conferences for consultants and other medical staff, as well as attending key exhibitions around UK.
- You will build relationships with key clients - surgeons, nurses and theatre staff in hospitals.
- Within 18 months to 24 months you would be expected to move into a junior sales rep role.