Sales Associate Laparoscopic

Karen McCurdy
Essex and Anglia
North Thames

The Company: This organisation is an international, innovative, medium-sized medtech company. They specialise in the demanding field of high-frequency medical technology and their product range covers high-frequency generators, instruments and accessories, which combine optimal safety with operating comfort, rapid response, innovation and flexibility in open and laparoscopic surgery.

The Position: An opening has arisen for a keen and enthusiastic sales associate based on the South Coast, to join their team to support the Area Sales Manager. 

Why Should You Apply?

  • You will be joining an organisation which is enjoying double digit growth.
  • This is a great opportunity to develop your career in theatre sales.
  • You will enjoy excellent career development.

Basic salary: Negotiable

Area working: Essex and Anglia

Products: Laparoscopic devices,  ultrasonic scalpel, surgical stapling and diathermy

Your experience:

Ideally a life science graduate, you will have had some exposure to the commercial world and be keen to develop your career in medical sales. You will have researched the role of a medical sales rep thoroughly and be able to discuss your research at interview. You will be keen and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed. Alternatively those from a nursing background looking to move into a sales role will also be considered. 

The role:

Working in an established territory, you will support the Area Sales Manager on territory and be integral to the development of business on patch. There will also be a Clinical Specialist on territory.  Your role will be varied with about 30% of time being spent in theatre having clinical discussions and the remaining 70% will be more commercially focused where you will be helping open up new accounts and grow existing business. The products are used in a wide range of surgical disciplines (e.g. urology, gynae, cardio thoracic, orthopaedic, ENT) so you will have the opportunity to learn a variety of procedures.  You will also be selling both consumables and equipment. As well as surgeons and theatre teams you will call on medical engineering, sterile services and procurement. 

Karen McCurdy

Director and Recruitment Manager for the South of England, West Midlands and Northern Ireland

0161 969 9700

Can't find the job you're looking for? Send us your info and we'll review your options.

(Permitted file size is 5Mb and file types are: doc, docx, txt, pdf, rtf, xls)

Please complete the form below. Please also note that for your privacy no data from this form is stored in this website (view our privacy policy).

Attach CV*