Location: England and Wales with trips to Scotland a couple of times per year. Ideally to be based Midlands/M4/M62. You'll be happy to travel and expect to be in the field about 3 days per week.
Product: Advanced wound dressings
Who you’ll be working for:
You will be working for a world leader in medical technologies, developing innovative products across advanced wound care, orthopaedic, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery. As a global organisation, they still maintain an entrepreneurial, small company feel, and won't let bureaucracy get in your way. It is this company ethos which allows them to continue to innovate.
What you’ll enjoy:
- Market leading products.
- Culture of autonomous of working
- With several different sales teams there are potentially opportunities to move within the business,
- Supportive manager who really looks out for her team.
What you’ll be doing:
This is a newly created role within an extremely successful wound care team. Your role will be to grow sales through strategic planning, relationship building, new account targeting and conversion. Responsibilities will include:
Managing contracts and negotiate prices, using new and novel ways to increase sales from existing customers
- Identifying sales prospects and opening new accounts
- Identifying new partnerships to grow revenues
- Re-sales of same products
Customers will include stakeholders in:
- NHS Acute & Community
- o Nuffield Group
- o Bupa Group
- o Private HC Group
- o Veterinary Sales
- o Pharmacy Groups
- o Nursing Homes/Hospice
Here’s what you need:
- You'll have at least 3 - 4 years medical sales experience combined with experience of selling wound care products into primary and secondary care.
- You'll know how to get products onto formulary and been able to demonstrate success at this.
- You'll have a strategic approach to sales and have experience of selling to stakeholders beyond end users.
- Any experience of selling to wholesalers, pharmacy groups or private healthcare providers would be advantageous.
- If you've had demonstrable success as a wound care TM and are now looking to develop your career in a more strategic or commercial role this could be an ideal role for you!
Basic Salary: c£50-55k dependent on experience
Bonus: 30% open ended (80% sales, 20% KPI) and once hit 100% target for every 1% go over, get 3% of overage.
Car policy: £550 pm full HMRC mileage
Benefits 25 days holiday, BUPA, Life assurance x 4, Pension