Location: South London, Surrey, Sussex & Kent
Product: IV access products PICs, ports and mid lines
Who you’ll be working for:
This dynamic, well-established company is a leading supplier and manufacturer of medical and surgical devices. Their product ranges extend across many therapeutic specialties, including vascular access, neonatology and enteral feeding. They have built their business by providing innovative, high quality, competitively priced products which enable their customers to offer best practice solutions to their patients.
What you’ll enjoy:
- It's a great place to be if you've a growth mindset and really want to develop your career. They have an excellent learning and development team and structured career pathways within the business.
- Really nice working culture, they genuinely care about their employees and their wellbeing.
- Friendly team, with low employee turnover.
- Great open ended bonus scheme with opportunity to earn generous year end overage.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for achievement of area sales targets and development of all major accounts on territory, from instigating evaluations through to closing sales and overseeing implementation in new accounts, to managing existing accounts.
- You will be selling the range of products to a variety of departments and customers including Procurement, Critical Care, Infection Control, Clinical Governance, Emergency Unit, Anaesthetics, Oncology, Renal, Vascular Access teams and procurement.
- The majority of your time will be spent selling to NHS Hospitals.
- This is very much a field based role and the expectation is that you'll be out in the field face to face with customers 4 to 5 days per week.
Here’s what you need:
- You'll be a nurse or graduate in a life science discipline and may have one or two years sales experience although this is not essential.
- You will gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships and will be taught to effectively communicate, influence and interact with all types of customers, learning proper sales techniques and problem solving strategies.
Basic Salary: £28,000 - £43,000 dependent on skills and experience.
Bonus: £15k OT open ended with year-end overage
Car policy: car or allowance