Location: 7 Key Cardiac Centres: Bristol, Swansea, Cardiff, Brighton, Plymouth, Oxford, Southampton
Product: Minimally invasive devices for Cardiac Surgery - Ligation clips and clamps
Who you’ll be working for:
- Established in 2003, you will be joining one of the largest privately owned healthcare companies in Western Europe who have become a leading provider to all healthcare institutions with an expert team and an in-depth knowledge of the healthcare market.
- Their vision is to become a pan-European organisation with a reputation for exceeding their customers’ and their partners’ expectations. They inspire and motivate their employees to act on improving patient outcomes by delivering the best and most innovative healthcare products to clinicians and caregivers throughout Europe.
- They are constantly looking to expand, both in product portfolio and geographically.
What you’ll enjoy:
- The company have a great reputation with a lot of existing accounts which still have potential to increase sales due to new products which have recently been launched and they have other new products coming soon on the new year.
- The opportunity to work for a fantastic manager and in a great team, with a large realistic bonus potential.
- They are looking for people who can take them forward – and for these people the future is bright with opportunities to progress within any of a number of different roles, within the company’s numerous divisions.
- This role is within a really niche market area – however, they are prepared to train and develop individuals who have some level of theatre sales experience and the right ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A motivating, inclusive workplace that promotes employee wellbeing ensuring you have a healthy work, life balance.
- A culture of respect, dedication and professionalism.
- Continual education, mentoring and personal development programmes ensuring that you reach your optimum potential and in doing so contribute to the overall achievement of the company goals and objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Your main purpose in this role is to increase Cardiology sales volume and revenue through medical device product sales year on year whilst maintaining strong customer relations and increasing market share.
- Working on a Key Account basis, you must build a network of KOLs/advocates in the Cardiology field and foster strong relationships to grow market share in the UK and ensure you always act with integrity and the highest standard of ethics, and take every opportunity to promote the organisation, its core values and its standing within the market.
- Stakeholders selling to: Cardiac Surgeons, Cardologists, clinicians, theatre managers and nursing staff.
Here’s what you need:
- You must have previous sales experience of selling into theatre on territory. The Manager is open to the product area experience you have, although any Cardiac/Cardiology or related would be an advantage (but is by no mean essential). Personality is main factor!
- They are looking for someone with the drive, ambitious and grit to manage a large and high value/potential region.
Basic Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Bonus: £24K on target, capped at 30k
Car policy: Tesla 3 (only £16 monthly tax)
- 24 days holiday + public holidays
- 4 x life assurance
- 15 days per year paid company sick pay
- Company pension scheme, employee pay 5% and company pay 5%
- Birthday leave after 5 years’
- Access to financial well-being advice
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- £1000, refer a friend recruitment scheme