Location: South UK
Product: Endovascular/neurology stent retrieval system plus 2 new products due to launch
Who you’ll be working for:
You will be joinig a fast growing UK based company that specialise in Medical Device Technology in Surgical and Critical Care. Established in 2001, it is a privately owned company led by a team with many years of experience in providing excellent service to both NHS and private hospitals. They work closely with clinicians to develop cost-effective solutions which enhance hospital efficiency, patient care and overall safety in operating theatres. In addition to acting as a UK distributor to a number of leading medical device manufacturers, they also market their own range of innovative, high quality and affordable products.
What you’ll enjoy:
- Really niche market therapy area.
- Exciting products – including 2 new products due for launch.
- Opportunity to put a real stamp on the region.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for market share growth and new product launch execution within interventional neuroradiology and interventional cardiology cath-lab environments.
- Responsibilities include: building and maintaining strong relationships with key physicians and departmental staff to drive adoption of life-saving minimally invasive surgical devices across the specified region.
- You will be selling to interventional radiologists and interventional neuroradiologists
Here’s what you need:
- You should have 3 years surgical theatre or cath lab environment gained as sales representative, technician, nurse, or clinical applications specialist/nurse advisor.
- You should also be able to demonstrate your sales performance/achievements at interview.
- Candidates with medical device in-service and clinical training experience will be preferred.
- Candidates with a working knowledge of the UK neurovascular and/or cardiovascular space would be a real advantage.
Basic Salary: to £55,000
Bonus: £10K+ (paid quarterly), plus additional bonus based on a percentage of total division's overachievement to plan
Car policy: car or allowance £750