Location: Remote and field (would need to be in office 1/2 per month)
Product: Single use scopes
Who you’ll be working for:
Established in 1937, this organisation has been bringing efficient healthcare solutions to life within: Anaesthesia, Urology, Patient Monitoring & Diagnostics and Emergency Care. They are dedicated to improving patient safety and are determined to advance single-use devices, and as part of this they brought the first single-use flexible video scope to the market. Since then they have gone on to become the market leader in single use endoscopy, serving specialties such as GI, urology, ENT and pulmonology.
As part of a large company expansion we are helping one of our clients recruit a Health Economist to support their sales and marketing team. You will generating health economic evidence and tools to support their sales organisation and identify cost efficiencies across the product portfolios. Key aspects of the position will be to design and oversee health economic studies and to use that data to develop cost effectiveness models, sales supporting materials and tools, such as budget impact models.
What you’ll enjoy:
- You'll be working for a market leader in single use endoscopy.
- You'll be part of a close-knit team who are part of the top performing region in EMEA.
- You'll be instrumental in driving sales of innovative products in an established market.
- Excellent package, including bonus scheme
- An organisation which invests in its' employees' growth and development.
What you’ll be doing:
- You'll be responsible for generating this organisation's UK's Health Economic & Market Access efforts. This includes generating health economic evidence and tools to support their sales organisation and identifying cost efficiencies across the product portfolios.
- Key aspects of the position will be to design and oversee health economic studies and to use that data to develop cost effectiveness models, sales supporting materials and tools, such as budget impact models.
Here’s what you need:
- You'll already have experience of working in a Health Economic/market access related field and understand the workings of the NHS.
- Previous experience of working within medical devices/medtech or knowledge of the industry would be advantageous.
- You'll probably have degree in Health Economics, Health Policy, Market Access or related branch of study.
Bonus points if you have:
- A masters level qualification in a related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
Basic Salary: £45,000 - £60,000
Benefits: Pension (employee 5%, company 10%), BUPA, life assurance