Location: UK (you will need to be in the office in Gloucestershire 3 days a week so ideally commutable - but will look at people who are willing to spend 2/3 nights away a week)
Product: X-Ray portfolio
Who you’ll be working for:
You will be working for a leading medical imaging equipment supplier serving healthcare providers throughout Ireland and the United Kingdom. Since 1967 they have provided innovative medical imaging technology, supported by a nationwide team of highly trained engineers and clinical applications specialists.
As part of a larger group, the company also benefits from the scale and resources of an organisation comprising of 450+ healthcare industry specialists throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland. They inspire and motivate their employees to act on improving patient outcomes by delivering the best and most innovative healthcare products to clinicians and caregivers.
What you’ll be doing
- This is an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic, self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven technically biased Senior Manager who has had full P&L responsibility in a similar role.
- As a Senior Manager you will have full responsibility for managing the daily operations of the engineering team and customer service department. Your full team is circa 30 people co-managed by 4 x departmental managers who will in-turn report directly to you.
- This is very much a technical / commercial role, and you will be proficient in dealing with people and stakeholders at the highest and most professional levels; customers, suppliers, industry peers, technical experts, business advisors, group managers and directors.
Here’s what you need:
- You should have significant work and life skills experience in a commercial/technical environment gained as a Technical Manager, MD, a technical business owner, Commercial Manager (or similar level).
- You will have people management skills/proven leadership qualities and experience gained from working in a technical/commercial environment.
- A medical equipment/radiology/X-Ray background would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
- Advanced situation, commercial and technical analytical skills
- A people person with the ability to communicate at every stakeholder level
Basic salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Car policy: car - Electric (Tesla 3 or similar), possibly a Hybrid