Location: East Midlands, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and Anglia
Product: Ocular lubricants for dry eye and glaucoma
Who you’ll be working for:
This is your chance to join a company in ophthalmology, with a clear perspective: to bring global innovation to European eye health. It is an ambitious and fast growing pan-European player, commercializing a wide portfolio of ophthalmic products and devices. It manages a unique network in the ophthalmology world which enables doctors, hospitals and clinics to provide patients with the best eye care. They provide a range of innovative eye health products with a special focus on dry eye, retinal diseases and meibomian gland dysfunction.
What you’ll enjoy:
- The role is autonomous and you will be working with a friendly and approachable management team.
- You will have the benefit of working closely with an experienced territory partner you can learn from.
- This is a high performing and well looked after territory with lots of existing business.
- As an employee of this organisation, you are immediately part of a dynamic and ambitious team operating in a growing healthcare segment.
- The role offers a chance to work flexibly with great customers.
- The company offer a multicultural and exciting working environment with potential for career development along with company growth.
- You will have access to an online learning platform for your own personal and professional development.
What you’ll be doing:
- This varied role involves selling a portfolio of related dry eye products to 3 different areas - customers in hospitals, dispensing practices and clinical commissioning group/ primary care network/ integrated care systems level. You will work closely with your territory partner to plan your meetings and customer focus.
- Your customers will be: Ophthalmologists, consultants, junior doctors, hospital pharmacists, Dispensing doctors, payors at CCG/ PCN/ ICS level
Here’s what you need:
- This role is ideal for someone with a couple of years primary care or hospital sales experience who would like to move into a specialised field. You must be comfortable with travelling and spending nights away when necessary. ABPI would be beneficial.
- You will have a positive attitude, sparky, and hungry for success.
Basic Salary: Up to £45,000 dependent on experience
Bonus: 20% of salary paid quarterly, which goes up in increments if you exceed your target, plus a year objective-based bonus
Car policy: Car allowance of £550 per month
Benefits: £500 of car insurance covered, pension after 3 months, private health (Vitality) after probation, 25 days holiday