An opportunity has arisen for a Global Marketing Manager to work with a global healthcare company with strong brands. Working within the continence care division of this forward-thinking and ethical company, you will help grow sales globally, and in turn, will be rewarded with an excellent package and career development.
Basic salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Benefits: car, pension, healthcare
Area working: UK - to be based within commuting distance to Berkshire
Product / Service: Continence care
- The Global Marketing Manager will be responsible for identifying and executing strategies to profitably grow Continence Care (CC) product sales globally.
- This position will create, implement and execute on marketing/brand plans and new product launches in accordance with the overall corporate strategy.
- This position will interact regularly with the country business units who commercialise these products to ensure coordination of plans and alignment of global and local strategy.
- Additionally, this position will provide internal direction to other functional areas including R&D, Operations, Clinical Research and Manufacturing regarding overall business strategy, customer requirements, product features/benefits, positioning/promotion, and business unit requests/needs.
- Will be required to lead and work closely with the Global Marketing Insights and Analytics, Health Economics, and Clinical Education teams to build comprehensive strategies for new product launches and sales/profit growth.
- You will have at least 10 years experience in marketing, preferably in the medical device or healthcare industry with direct experience of launching new products.
- You will be degree qualified, and the CIM and/or an MBA would be advantageous.