- An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Sales Account Manager to join a global company with over 50 years experience.
- In return, they offer a competitive salary plus company car, pension, life insurance, private medical care and ongoing support from our experienced sales management as well as a dedicated product management team and our excellent mentor programme.
- My client is one of the world's leading providers of laboratory and medical equipment and they develop, manufacture and sell equipment and consumables in the field of medicine and science.
Basic Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Area Working: Oxford/Reading area.
Product / Service: High quality medical and diagnostic products and instruments; to include Clinical Disposables for Regional Anaesthesia, Blood Gas Collection Systems, Infusion Devices and Urology Devices.
- You will be selling to hospitals throughout the sales territory. Selling into numerous departments, the objective is to work entire hospitals before moving on to new customers.
- This is a field based role, responsible for selling products into hospitals throughout the Southern territory.
- The main contacts will be Consultants and Nursing staff in theatre, ITU, A&E and a variety of wards.
- You will achieve sales targets by maintaining, developing and exploiting business relationships with new and existing customers.
- For this role, you could be a Nurse looking to break into the medical devices sales sector, ideally with experience in Critical Care, Emergency Medicine, ITU or the Theatre environment. Someone with a small amount of medical sales experience will also be of interest.
- You should be able to talk through your research in-depth and have a basic understanding of physiology and anatomy.
- You should have excellent communication skills, enthusiasm, self-motivation and determination.
- The ideal candidate will have some experience of sales.
- In addition, you must be well organised with the ability to manage your time to deliver on all your tasks.
- You will benefit from the support of experienced sales management as well as a dedicated product management team and our excellent mentor programme.