The Company: This billion dollar company is the most comprehensive medical device company in the world, with its business extending across many healthcare disciplines. It is governed by the principle of making sure that all business decisions first and foremost benefit their customers. As a reactive company, it doesn't try to shape the industry or market, but reacts to changes in the world, NHS and individual hospitals and act accordingly. It doesn't try to force its approach upon the world.
The Position: This role involves managing the company's marketing function through EMEA in the knee portfolio. You should have previous marketing management experience within orthopaedics.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will enjoy one of the best remuneration packages in the industry.
- With at least one product in every A&E/Emergency Room and Theatre/OR in the World, the opportunities for the right candidate are immense.
- 80% of roles go internally, therefore, you have limitless opportunities to move not only upwards within your sector of the business but are encouraged to apply for development opportunities within other parts of the business.
- Industry leading training and development.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area working: An estimated 50% travel, mainly Europe
Products: Knee portfolio
The candidate must be a self-starter and be able to work in a matrix organization. They will be able to build relationships with multiple stakeholders across all the business functions. They must be able to manage through influence and use persuasion to get the desired results. They will have excellent communication skills and be to communicate clearly and confidently with senior management and HCPs. They must be fluent in English; German and or Italian an asset.
- Desirable - knowledge of knee replacement surgery and knee prosthesis design ideally acquired fulfilling an orthopaedic sales or marketing function.
- Previous experience in leading and managing multi-disciplinary/ multi-country teams consisting of high calibre and often senior employees. Ability to lead, persuade and inspire, leading by example.
- Desirable a track record of having lead successful multi-market medical device product launches.
- The credibility and gravitas to pitch the full Attune value proposition to a variety of internal and external stakeholders in markets across EMEA.
- Finely tuned commercial acumen coupled with experience of planning the long term mix split of a diverse product portfolio in order to drive market share and maximise operational profitability.
- Proven track record in developing and executing marketing plans.
We are seeking an EMEA Marketing Manager to join the Knee EMEA Marketing Team. The Marketing Manager is an integral part of the EMEA Marketing team and will be responsible for setting the strategic direction and tactical execution for key aspects of the marketing strategy across the region. The Knee segment has been identified as a Strategic Growth Platform within Medical Devices.
- Long term strategic planning of the Knee portfolio across EMEA. The candidate will be required to influence and anticipate, market by market with particular focus on G5 countries, the commercial impact of launching a new knee system including the impact on the existing knee portfolio.
- Lead a cross-regional and cross functional Attune/Knee Commercialisation team.
- Through Launch Excellence launch new solutions within the Knee Platform.
- Manage the detailed planning and regulatory aspects of products throughout the product lifecycle.
- Build close and collaborative relationships with sales, marketing and Business leaders across the region to support growth agenda.
- Liaise closely with sales training and Prof Ed functions to ensure that both surgeons and sales people are certified and properly qualified to both sell and implant our knee devices.
- Become the EMEA regional expert on all aspects of knee including technical, commercial, strategic and promotional/positioning aspects.
- Ensure that EMEA marketing and sales forces are adequately trained to engage with non-clinical stakeholders.
- Create clear messaging that differentiates our offering and resonates with our audiences.
- Deliver full promotional mix and keep high level of communication with the EMEA country Team.