The Company: This company is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses and other eye surgery products. The company is solely dedicated to protecting and enhancing the gift of sight for millions of people around the world – from the moment of birth through every phase of life.
The Position: A position has now become available for a Trade Marketing Key Account Manager to deliver growth across your designated Key Account portfolio through the implementation of your trade marketing and strategic sales plan for OTC.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be working for a market leading, well-respected organisation.
- Although part of a global organisation, their business model allows autonomy and accountability without bureaucracy and red tape.
- You be part of a results-driven culture.
- You will be working for an organisation who invest in your career.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Bonus: £12k OTE
Area Working: UK & Ireland with one day per week at H.O. in Surrey
Products: OTC and vision care products
- Proven experience in a similar role within FMCG / OTC background.
- Proven track record of sales and understanding of category management in OTC.
- Proven marketing experience in a similar role within FMCG / OTC.
- CIM qualification Level 3 or above.
- Degree preferred.
- You will have experience of negotiating with large national accounts in FMCG/OTC.
- You will have experience of category management for consumer facing products.
- You will have experience of devising a marketing plan and of full tactical implementation of such plan.
- You have previous experience of working in the healthcare space.
- You will be responsible for delivering growth across your designated Key Account portfolio through the implementation of your trade marketing and strategic sales plan for OTC.
- With direct ownership for the sales growth of the key Wholesaler, Pharmacy, Health & Beauty multiples and Grocery channels.
- Some of these key accounts will have cross business requirements and you will therefore need to liaise with the BUD for Visioncare and VC marketing manager in order to support the strategy for these customers.