The Company: For 50 years my client has been a leading supplier of medical, diagnostic and therapeutic equipment throughout Ireland and the UK. Currently employing highly motivated people in sales, education and training, technical support and administration they are committed to excellence and customer satisfaction by investing in continued improvement and development of innovating services for healthcare.
The Position: They are now looking for an experienced surgical sales representative to manage work as a BDM with full responsibility in the Key Accounts across the North of the Country.
Why Should You Apply?
- Exciting, niche market therapy areas.
- Opportunity to work for a well established company.
- Chance to earn £70-90k OTE.
Basic Salary: Negotiable
Bonus: £20,000 - £30,000
Area working: Birmingham North (ideally M62 corridor based)
Products: Surgical instrumentation (primarily cardiothoracic with some neuro and urology/general surgery)
- Experience of selling into operating theatres ideally with existing relationships with Cardiac/Thoracic and Vascular Surgeons but this is not essential.
- Good educational background, graduate calibre or relevant clinical qualification.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Proven Field based experience in medical sales or relevant clinical/technical field based experience and track record of achievement of targets.
- Provide Clinical Support to Customers in the area of Cardiovascular/Thoracic instrumentation and consumable products.
- Develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships.
- Achievement of sales plans on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Assist customers with clinical, technical and commercial enquires.
- Business planning and implementation throughout area of responsibility. Development of new business opportunities and determination of new client and market potential.
- Systematic collection, presentation and interpretation of market and competitor information.
- Provide feedback on customers, promotional programs and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the market place.
- Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities within area of responsibility.
- Attendance at relevant conferences and meetings.