The company: Join a company who have been supplying nursing equipment throughout the UK and Ireland for over 20 years. They are product experts in community nursing beds, pressure area care (mattresses and cushions) and moving and handling.
The job: The main purpose of this role is to support all aspects of product assessment, training through education and demonstration, technical surveys and installations through quotations and after care.
Why should you apply?
- Their equipment is not only clinically effective, but they are market leaders in safety and conformance, build quality and strength, and lifetime cost effectiveness.
- They are an independent company not tied to any one manufacturer and as such they can use their experience to bring the best, market leading equipment to their customers supported by unrivalled expert advice and customer service.
- You will be working with well known and respected products.
Area Working: South - Birmingham and below (the ideal location would be close to M4 corridor)
Basic Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Product Portfolio: Beds and surfaces
- Ideally you will have experience in pressure care or moving/handling, however experience in other disciplines will also be considered.
- You should have an understanding of the NHS Acute and Community sectors, OT and CES and extended long term care markets.
- You will understand NHS and Social Care procurement practices as well as disability and the underlying funding streams.
- You must be enthusiastic with a positive and energetic attitude to be able to embrace change.
- It is fundamental you that are able to work within a physically demanding environment.
- You will also have the ability to understand the technical requirements of the product portfolio.
- You should have excellent assessment and communication skills and the ability to demonstrate the products.
- You will be disciplined and organised, and able to work as a support function within a team.
- It is essential you can respond spontaneously, work independently and be able to demonstrate effective planning.
- In this role you will be responsible for supporting all beds, moving and handling, cots and surfaces products through assessment, training and installation.
- The role involves supporting all sales and promotional activities within the core markets of NHS hospitals and trusts and Local Authority Equipment Services.
- You will support all areas of product assessment and technical surveys/install supervision.
- You will promote the company's vision as a key provider of beds and surfaces and moving and handling solutions within the South/South Midlands and supportive of national aims and coverage. You will also support field based technical service issues, as required.