The Company: This young, dynamic and growing organisation provides innovative digital healthcare value-chain solutions which improve patient safety, cut costs and eliminate waste for both healthcare and technology providers. Their solutions draw on the latest automation and mobile technologies, emerging data standards and healthcare administration best practice to record costs and outcomes in new ways, and deliver solutions which enable value based healthcare.
The Position: As a result of their success to date, and the increased demand for the traceability solutions in the NHS, an exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join the team. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a very successful, fast growing international company.
Why should you apply?
- As a young organisation they have had some have some great success initially, so it's an excellent opportunity to be part of their growth.
- You will enjoy an excellent package.
- You will be working in an exciting, innovative and entrepreneurial culture.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area working: Remote as required but to be based Midlands
Products: Software/IT healthcare value-chain solutions which improve patient safety, cut costs and eliminate waste for both healthcare and technology providers.
- Reporting – Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation internally and externally over the project lifecycle
- Strong CRM & Expectations management – continually working with the customer to ensure delivery expectations are clear and communicated to the appropriate stakeholders
- Budgeting & Forecasting - ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Ownership & Accountability - taking ownership of own workload and the initiative to handle multiple complex projects
- Project Scoping - assist in defining the project scope and objectives
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Lead meetings with client and internal teams to facilitate project completion
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
The ideal candidate will be a key player in the overall client management aspect of the business. Joining a growing team, the candidate should possess a can-do attitude while working in a dynamic environment. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a very successful, fast growing international company. Strong educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers. Additional requirements include:
- Excellent CRM skills.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Strong organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- PMP / PRINCE II Practitioner certification.
- Proven working experience as a project manager in Supply chain / Inventory management an advantage - NHS or Healthcare experience also advantage.
- Mid-week travel a key requirement as per business needs.
- Experience of the healthcare/medical market.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft productivity software specifically MS Excel will be key to the role.