The company: My client is an expert in sourcing, developing and manufacturing innovative new devices for Cardiovascular Specialists to use in cardiac cath labs.The company works with Clinicians, Researchers and Specialists to develop and commercialise radical new products
The role: This is a part-time clinical training role to teach Nurses and Doctors in hospitals across the Midlands on how to use the compression device.
Why should you apply?
- Opportunity to work on a part-time basis.
- This is a chance to work with a newly launched product.
- This role would be perfect for a nurse working bank shifts to add to their skills and expertise whilst keeping an active PIN.
Basic Salary: £250 daily rate plus expenses (reimbursed 45p per mile)
Area Working: Midlands
Product / Service: Radial Optimal Compression band designed to minimise Radial Artery Occlusion and preserve patency of the Radial Artery during Hemostasis.
You will be a Registered Nurse with an interest in interventional cardiology looking for a clinical training role on a part-time basis. You must be comfortable travelling to various hospitals within the territory.
- You will work in hospitals, meeting with Nurses and Cath lab managers to promote the product and arrange trials.
- You will attend cases where the product is applied and also visit the wards where the patients are taken to assist with training on removal timings of the compression band.
- Typically the band remains on the patient for around 1.5 - 2 hours and then the pressure is reduced in stages.
- You will be providing training on a device which is used following angiograms and or Percutaneous Coronary Intervention procedures.
- It is used when the radial artery is the access site for introducing wires balloons and stents to treat coronary artery disease.
- The device is applied in the cath lab or in a nearby recovery ward.