The Company: This organisation is an independent, employee-owned company which develops and markets products for urology and ostomy care. With a range of products which include two very strong and well-placed global brands, they have been helping patients for nearly 100 years. A strongly principled organisation who value integrity, strong customer focus and respect.
The Position: Due to expansion they are now looking for an experienced, performance driven sales person with excellent interpersonal skills to join their urology team covering The East Midlands patch
Why should you apply?
- You will be selling products which make a difference to patients’ quality of life.
- You will be selling highly respected brands.
- As a progressive and developing organisation you will enjoy excellent career opportunities.
- You will be working for company who are continuing to grow their market share.
Basic salary: Very competitive
Area Working: Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Lincolns, Peterborough
Products: Urology devices for intermittent catheterisation.
- This is a varied and challenging hospital sales role which will involve dealing with a wide variety of call points within secondary care.
- As potential patients may be suffering from a range of illness including cancer, MS and spinal injuries, you will embed yourself in the trusts and work through a number of departments in the hospitals dealing with customers such as urologists, urology nurse specialists, neurologists, spinal injuries staff, urogynae consultants and nursing staff in ITU.
- You will be involved in education and training as well as developing KOLs and working on the commercial side of things.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, you will have a minimum of two years field sales experience. Ideally this will be within the healthcare setting, but candidates from outside medical who meet the required competencies will also be considered.
- You must have excellent interpersonal skills, be a strong communicator and be able to build strong relationships with your customers.
- You will be driven to succeed with a burning desire for results and be able to demonstrate this with your previous sales success.
- You will be honest and ethical and able to deliver exactly what you say you are going to do, without doing so at the expense of others.