The Company: This organisation represents world-class and leading manufacturers, supplying the highest quality and most innovative medical devices throughout the UK. All of their products have been chosen to offer the best overall value to the NHS, measured by patient outcomes and overall cost effectiveness. Many of the products they represent have become market leaders in the UK.
The Position: We are looking for a Surgical Key Account Manager, selling a Hernia Graft product in the South of England. Ideally, you will be located South of Oxford with good access to the motorway network.
Why should I apply?
- Join a company which has the UK distribution rights for innovative products.
- The product you will be selling is currently worth £1 million in the UK market.
- This company are growing rapidly this is your chance to become part of a winning team.
- Recent acquisitions show how serious they are about expanding into related therapy areas.
Area Working: South of England.The Ideal candidate would be located south of Oxford with good access to the motorway network.
Products: Hernia Graft product
- For this role, you must have the ability to discuss and demonstrate implanting 'device' into patient, as well as the ability to disseminate clinical papers at all levels to clinical teams.
- You should have proven sales results in a high value product range within medical devices.
- You will have the ability to handle objections, create and identify opportunities and manage existing accounts.
- You will also have a clear understanding of the product range and their advantages over competition.
- Although not essential, previous theatre sales experience is preferred.
- You should have the ability to converse with customers both clinical and procurement about the product feature, and able to influence NHS staff at the highest levels.
- To be successful in this role, you will have a flexible 'can do' and competitive attitude needed to thrive in a fast-growing company, along with plenty of self-motivation and drive.
- The primary purpose of this position is to serve patients while increasing the sales and profitability of the Surgical Business Unit in the assigned territory.
- This should be achieved by implementing local sales and marketing strategies which have been agreed with the Regional Manager and are in support of the goals and general strategies of the SBU.
- The Sales Representative must develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of the products and their associated clinical areas of use.
- You will provide technical training and support to medical personnel on the use of the medical devices.
- You will also seek and evaluate new product ideas and assist in product evaluations and/or clinical studies as appropriate.
- The role involves working independently in your assigned territory to present and sell products and services to physicians, hospitals, outpatient facilities, health care facilities, purchasing organizations, purchasing groups, multi-hospital systems, health care provider alliances, and other key decision makers.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining an annual business plan and identifying, establishing and developing relationships with key clinical and non-clinical decision makers.
- You will also participate in local and international exhibitions and meetings as requested.