The Company: My client is dedicated to developing and providing innovative treatment solutions to help our bodies to maintain our number one natural defence system. They have a product portfolio that the sales person can believe in.
The Position: The company are looking for someone who is someone who is driven, takes ownership, and is entrepreneurial. They should have previous surgical sales experience and be enthused by working in this brand new team.
Why should you apply?
- Reps with surgical sales experience.
- Excellent training given.
- Excellent product portfolio.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Bonus: Commission potential target of 43% of basic salary paid 2 month after quarter end quarterly
Area working: Bristol, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Cornwall, Somerset, Devon.
Products: Incision Management System and an Open Abdomen Negative Pressure Therapy System
Previous Surgical device experience is essential - although the specific therapy area is less important. The successful candidate is an enthusiastic, reliable and results-driven self-starter - as this is a new team build so are trying to develop this type of culture
- Selling across several surgical specialities, including orthopaedic, thoracic, plastics ,trauma, and obstetric and gynaecological surgeries. The Territory Manager - Surgical & Sports Medicine (SSM) is responsible for the sales, penetration and usage of SSM products, customer relationship development, outcome management activities. Focused on sales and product utilization in the assigned care facilities, the Territory Manager (TM) is responsible for achieving the revenue goals from the assigned customers through selling to clinical staff (physicians, nursing staff, etc.). The TM drives the selling, penetration and usage in all types of accounts.
- The TM will support financial and strategic territory goals by driving SSM product usage and organizing training and in-servicing sessions for personnel in the acute setting.
- The TM will have responsibility for driving success at the assigned accounts.
- The TM shall perform, to the best of his/her abilities, all other duties to be determined by the Company which may reasonably be expected to be part of the TM SSM role. The TM shall act in accordance with the instructions issued by or on behalf of the Company.