The company: This organisation embraces the supply of products within specialised dental implant, orthopaedic surgery, pharmaceutical and medical sectors. Their Dental Biomaterial products are used by leading oral surgery and maxillo facial surgeons in a variety of periodontal, dental implant and cranio facial indications.With more than 600 scientific publications, amassed over a 20 year period, supported by a dedicated and dentally qualified field team, they can rightfully claim to be Leading Regeneration.As a traditional family company, they create an ideal environment for employee's professional progress. Aside from the attributes of family spirit, strong employee orientation, scientific professionalism and international success, it is also attractive to work for a medium-sized family company. As an international company, employees have a wide range of possibilities for actively shaping their working environment. They profit from the unique interplay between tradition, innovation and pioneering spirit.
The position: The role of Product Specialist is the customer facing element of the organisation's operation, working as 1 of 5 product specialists managing a territory and a number of customers and accounts, whilst providing the appropriate level of clinical and educational support to the therapy area and associated products.
Why should you apply?
- This is a superb opportunity to work with market leading dental products.
- Fantastic bonus earning potential.
- Join a company that has enjoyed continuous growth and expansion for years.
- Staff development and the associated initial and further training measures have a high priority. They therefore support employees individually in terms of both time and finance in their external initial and further training.
Basic salary: £38,000 - £43,000
Bonus: 25% of salary. KPIs and other commissions e.g. marketing objectives paid on top
Area working: South West (Bristol down to Cornwall) and part of South Wales
Products: Dental biomaterials for implantation - bone substitute and tissue regeneration
The role will involve the provision of a supportive educational partnership with customers e.g. Dental Surgeons and Dentists in the private implantology and NHS based maxillo facial/oral sectors. This is an extremely important territory so the position will also involve KOL management in some accounts.
- Generation of agreed sales targets.
- Delivery of agreed relevant customer based activity.
- Effective input into the company CRM system.
- Creation of territory business plans.-
- Analysis of performance metrics and creation of effective tactical solutions.
- Delivery of high standards of customer service.
- Provision of all internal reporting processes and procedures and adherence of company SOPs.
- Organise or support educational events.
- You will be of graduate level (preferably life sciences) with successful sales experience within the dental/medical arena, knowledge of the implant market will be an advantage but not essential.
- You must be able to make a strong first impression, of being incredibly professional and confident, but also engaging through the use of very strong interpersonal skills, quickly building comfortable rapport.
- You will be able to demonstrate a successful career history, showing progression and success to date, and have been a consistent top 10 (or equivalent) performer within their organisations delivering strong performances through the application of sound business skills.
- You will a show genuine work ethic constantly going above and beyond the standard call of duty and taking full accountability for the delivery of all aspects of your roles.
- You must be able to demonstrate active listening skills, answering questions succinctly with the correct and most pertinent answers, whilst also seeking clarity and using their own questioning skills to uncover relevant information.
- You should understand the need to provide unsurpassable customer service in all areas, and that it is your responsibility to take ownership of this.