The company: This organisation changed the way the world delivers respiratory humidification to critically ill patients in hospital, and were the first organisation in the world to make a humidifier specifically for use in the treatment of patients with obstructive sleep apnoea. Today, through an unrivalled commitment to innovation; to doing the right thing; and doing what is best for the patient, they continue to inspire world-leading healthcare solutions.
The position: An attractive opportunity has opened up working to support the Respiratory and Sleep product portfolio across the wards and home environment. This role is focused on enabling clinical change (as a trusted clinical advisor) and also instilling the long term nature of the business.
Why should you apply?
- It is an opportunity for you to sell premium products with a company who have a strong belief in putting the patient first.
- The company pride themselves on their ethos and values and the environment they work within.
- They offer real opportunities for progression within the company.
Basic salary: to £35,000
Bonus: £600 per quarter
Area Working: South West, South Wales, Hereford and Worcestershire
Products: Range of respiratory and humidification products
- You will be an enthusiastic and tenacious individual with medical device sales experience however you will be considered if you have sales experience in other technical sales such as biology, life sciences.
- You must have a keen interest in delivering customer service of the highest standard and enabling clinical change through education.
- You could have entered the industry as a Graduate or have come from a clinical background and have experience of managing your own territory.
- You must have the ability to build sound long term relationships with customers.
- The main quality they are looking for is someone who is proactive and hard working.
- You will look after the Respiratory Care product portfolio which spans across hospital wards, sleep clinics and home ventilation / community based teams.
- This is a varied role, where the focus is very much on the customer.
- Within the sleep side you will deal mainly with sleep nurses, sleep clinicians and business managers working in sleep clinics in a secondary care setting.
- As a member of the sales team you will be responsible for generating new business as well as maintaining current business and will be accountable for each step in the sales process – from demonstration to a negotiated outcome.
- Within Humidification and NHF, the contacts will be respiratory nurses and consultants looking for solutions for patients with breathing difficulties.
- Usually these clinicians are working in secondary care, and my client's products help ensure they will be discharged home.
- Their NHF therapy has a broad range of conditions it can treat and you will be expected to develop business in new points of sale.