The Client: As soon as you join this company you will recognise that not only does it care about the reputation of its products and the benefits enjoyed by patients, but also you as an individual.They will encourage you to work closely with clinicians on a partnership basis, utilising a consultative approach.
The role: This is a Nurse Advisor role looking for candidates who have a Nursing background within the Continence or related therapy areas.
Who Should Apply?
- Candidates with an RGN qualification & 2 years post qualification experience.
- Candidates with a prior working knowledge of Urology, Wound Care or Stoma Care.
- Candidates who live on territory.
Basic salary: c£30,000 - £35,000
Area working: postcodes GL, BS, BA, TA (Gloucestershire, Somerset and part of M4 corridor)
Products: Urology, Continence & Wound Care plus Home Delivery Service
The successful candidate will be a Registered Nurse with a minimum of 2 years post registration experience and experience of working within Continence .
The Nurse Advisor will work across both the Primary & Secondary Care Sectors within an agreed territory, advocating our Continence products & services through Training & Education, the role will include, where appropriate, Patient & Product reviews and the Home Delivery Service. You will also be required to work closely with colleagues from within the sales team to ensure successful achievement of company objectives.
- The focus of activity will be to work with key target customer groups within an agreed area.
- Your territory responsibilities will be combined with activities that could potentially be outside of your marked territory boundaries.
- Working with Product Specialists and other internal customers (SCN’S/Business Development Team etc) to increase awareness of products, services and Home Delivery and formulate joint activities where appropriate.
- Investigating and developing avenues that will help to gain access to new customers for both Stoma and Continence.
- Attending appropriate clinical events as required.
- Maximising opportunities to gain and maintain new customers onto Home Delivery Service.
- Ensure the smooth discharge and monitoring of patients from Hospital to home.
- Maintain personal update of clinical education and development in line with the Clinical Competency and Revalidation Framework (Nurse/Senior Nurse Advisor CSF).
- Manage time and other resources efficiently.
- Deliver additional reports as requested.
- To exercise consideration, support and respect to all other members of the company.
- You will be required to attend company conferences providing valued content from a clinical perspective.
- Regular meetings with the Clinical Governance Lead to ensure adherence to the Clinical Competency and Revalidation Framework and timely updates of revalidation documentation.
- Maintain the standards set by the NMC for continued effective registration,
- Be an autonomous and accountable practitioner
- Act within the boundaries of the Code of Conduct and Scope of Professional Practice, as defined by the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Act in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act and patient confidentiality