The Company: This successful and long established company have been developing and manufacturing medical devices for nearly 100 years. They are an agile organisation who value their people and foster a culture of trust and inclusiveness.
The Position: As a result of continued growth and investment in the UK business, they are excited to be expanding their current Clinical Education team. The Clinical Educator will direct, coordinate and provide outstanding customer training, guidance and support, sharing their extensive knowledge and ultimately improving patient outcomes.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be joining this organisation at an exciting time of growth.
- There will be fantastic career opportunities!
- You will be supporting products which are very well received by clinicians.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area working: South West and Wales
Products: Visualisation devices (bronchoscopes & rhinolaryngoscopes)
It is key that you have relevant clinical experience within the NHS. In addition you will be:
- Personable, friendly and outgoing
- A self-starter, able to work on their own and use their own initiative
- Able to engage with all levels of clinical staff (nurse to consultant)
- An understanding of the current NHS macro and micro-environment
- Good administration skills
- Competent on a PC with an ability to learn CRM & sales systems
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
The key aim of the role is to direct, coordinate and provide outstanding customer training, guidance and support, sharing your extensive knowledge and ultimately improving patient outcomes. In addition you will:
- Form strong and close relationships with the sales teams, working alongside your Territory Manager equivalent in providing excellent customer service and ensuring smooth sales transactions
- Alongside the Territory Managers, identify and target accounts where there is growth potential through training, i.e. accelerating rebuy rates and ensuring wide-spread hospital adoption
- Maximise attendance at training sessions to ensure all relevant clinical personnel are fully trained and competent
- Work closely with Product Managers to ensure customer needs and expectations are anticipated and met