The company: This organisation changed the way the world delivers respiratory humidification to critically ill patients in hospital, and were the first organisation in the world to make a humidifier specifically for use in the treatment of patients with obstructive sleep apnoea. Today, through an unrivalled commitment to innovation; to doing the right thing; and doing what is best for the patient, they continue to inspire world-leading healthcare solutions.
The position: An opportunity has arisen in the Anaesthesia team for someone to cover South Thames and Berkshire. This role is focused on enabling clinical change (trusted clinical advisor) and also instilling the long term nature of the business.
Why should you apply?
- It is an opportunity for you to sell premium products and receive excellent training with a company who have a strong belief in putting the patient first.
- Join a dynamic and close knit team where the employer really cares about your personal and professional development.
Basic salary: £28,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience
Area working: South Thames + Berkshire
Products: Anaesthetic portfolio - High Flow Oxygen Therapy
- This is a role where the focus is very much on the customer. As a member of the sales team you will be responsible for generating new business as well as maintaining current business and will be accountable for each step in the sales process – from demonstration to a negotiated outcome.
- This role involves selling into hospitals, with the main contacts being Anaesthetists, Operating Theatre Staff, Recovery room staff and Procurement.
- You will be an enthusiastic and tenacious individual with medical device sales experience however you will be considered if you have sales experience in other technical sales such as biology, life sciences.
- You must have a keen interest in delivering customer service of the highest standard and enabling clinical change through education.
- You could have entered the industry as a Graduate or have come from a clinical background and have experience of managing your own territory.
- You must have the ability to build sound long term relationships with customers. The main quality they are looking for is someone who is proactive and hard working.