The Company: This billion dollar company is the most comprehensive medical device company in the world, with its business extending across many healthcare disciplines. It is governed by the principle of making sure that all business decisions first and foremost benefit their customers. As a reactive company, it doesn't try to shape the industry or market, but reacts to changes in the world, NHS and individual hospitals and act accordingly. It doesn't try to force its approach upon the world.
The Position: This role involves supporting the company's sales team and customers throughout the region. Providing education sessions and presenting to groups of surgeons and nursing staff will play a large part in the role. In addition, you will provide in theatre support to consultants and nursing staff regarding the use of products and give accurate information regarding all products and their indications (i.e. surgical techniques) for use to orthopaedic consultants and nursing staff.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will enjoy one of the best remuneration packages in the industry.
- With at least one product in every A&E/Emergency Room and Theatre/OR in the World, the opportunities for the right candidate are immense.
- 80% of roles go internally, therefore, you have limitless opportunities to move not only upwards within your sector of the business but are encouraged to apply for development opportunities within other parts of the business.
- Industry leading training and development.
Basic salary: Competitive
Area working: South West London and Surrey
Products: Orthopaedic Implants (joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials)
- Candidates will be supporting the company's sales team and customers throughout the region. Education sessions and presenting to groups of surgeons and nursing staff will play a large part in the role.
- Provide in theatre support to consultants and nursing staff regarding the use of products.
- Provide accurate information regarding all products and their indications (i.e. surgical techniques) for use by orthopaedic consultants and nursing staff.
- Provide first class service and seamless supply to customers including training, stock checks, timely deliveries and supporting the theatre team to ensure the operation proceeds successfully.
- Assist in the promotion/correct use of products through regular, organised customer education meetings and training sessions.
- Develop business opportunities across the portfolio in Key Focus Accounts, communicate to the Territory Manager, and assist in the successful conversion of these business opportunities.
- Promote the use of portfolio and services to Orthopaedic Surgeons, Theatre Staff.
- Maintain and Grow the business as defined by the individual business plan and Key Opinion Leader targets.
- Proactively build and develop relationships with Clinical stakeholders.
- Develop a portfolio of territory Key Opinion Leaders across the product portfolio.
- Cover surgical cases as required to support regional colleagues.
You will be an experienced theatre nurse, ODP, Physiotherapist looking to move into the commercial sector OR have a small amount of sales in medical sales. Experience of orthopaedics/sports medicine would be a distinct advantage.