Use your nursing background to join a European wound care company specialising in the manufacture and distribution of an exciting product for chronic, infected and necrotic wounds. This company is renowned throughout Europe and is a leading player in the UK market.
Area working: Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Sussex, London (South of the Thames)
Basic salary: £36,000
Products: Wound care (larval therapy)
- The post holder is responsible for the provision of specialist and technical product support, information, education and sales based activities to customer accounts within the Primary and Secondary sector.
- The purpose of the job is to increase and maximise the product order volumes and turnover of the company. Understand the Company Sales & Marketing strategy and its intent, including the identification of all implied and express tasks that relate to the post holders territory and activity that are contained within the strategy.
- Understand the rolling 12-month 'territory plan' including the identification of all implied and express tasks that relate to the post holders, in particular, the key objectives, activities, timescales and responsibility.
- Delivery of territory sales targets.Effective and efficient day-to-day management, administration and reporting of activity in line with the work-plan direction agreed with and provided by the Business Development Manager in relation to the relevant Territory Plan.
- Provision of specialist and technical product support, information and education to customer accounts within a defined sales territory including both Primary and Secondary sector organisations.
- Provide direct and timely feedback to the Business Development Manager to support the identification of 'sales' opportunities.
- Participate in weekly Territory Planning meetings/calls with the Business Development Manager.
- Maintain a full and current knowledge of the company's products and services.
- Represent the best interests of the Company internally and externally in a professional, supportive and courteous manner.
- Timely maintenance and administration of information databases.
You will have previous nursing experience, ideally with a knowledge of the UK wound care market and its key players and products with knowledge and experience of wound care management pathways, however someone currently in the NHS or qualified nurses with other therapy area/commerical experience will also be considered.