The company: My client is an independent player specialised in the Diagnostic Imaging Business. Operating in over 90 markets worldwide, they have a successful track record in the development of clinically important products and related services to support clinical professionals to optimise diagnostic procedures. A continuous path to innovation, addressing unmet medical needs and improving production processes efficiency.
The position: This is a rare senior level opportunity for you to join a world leader in the field of radiology as a Sales and Marketing Manager. You will assist and deputise, where appropriate for the Managing Director.
Why should you apply?
- This is your chance to work within a successful entrepreneurial environment.
- The expectation is for you to develop and become a credible candidate to assume the Managing Director’s role in around three years’ time.
- The company and their products are both highly respected in their trade.
Basic salary: £70,000 - £80,000 dependent on experience
Area working: Based from their office in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Products: Contrast Media for use in Ultrasound, X-Ray Imaging, MRI & CT scanners
- You will be an experienced senior sales/marketing manager with a pharmaceutical and/or medical devices background (preferably in the medical imaging arena).
- You will be expected to operate successfully in the role quickly and effortlessly. This is a senior role demanding a very high level of responsibility and self-motivation.
- You must have a strong understanding of how a business operates and a proven track record to demonstrate your achievements and experience.
- You will be a leader who empowers and inspires others and have excellent analytical, strategic, presentation and organisational skills.
- You will be responsible for the achievement of the UK sales budget and the Republic of Ireland.
- Working from the UK headquarters in High Wycombe, you will be responsible for the recruitment and day to day management or the UK sales and marketing team.
- This includes ensuring the activity of the field force is aligned to the objectives set out in the company plan and managing the operating expense budget for the sales and marketing structure.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring that the sales and marketing team operate within the guidelines of the current ABPI codes of practice.
- You will work closely with the Sales Operations Manager on responding to tenders, as well as generating monthly key performance indicators for field activity.
- You will be tasked with coordinating the setting of the company sales budget and forecasts, organising sales conferences and meetings and interfacing with key opinion leaders.
- You will be in charge of all marketing activities including advertising, exhibitions, conferences, workshops, mail shots, promotional items and PR.
- You may need to identify training requirements for direct reports and assist the Managing Director in the preparation of budgets, business performance reports and business operating plans.
Benefits: Car allowance, pension, healthcare, dental, gym membership contribution, laptop, iPad etc.