This global market leader in ophthalmic products is a growing and dynamic organisation. With a vision to be the number one eye care company in the UK, they are growing their business by putting their customers at the centre of everything that they do. They believe in working together as a team to achieve excellence and having fun along the way.
The Position: As a result of internal promotion, an outstanding opportunity has now arisen to join this results driven team as a Product Manager on their pharma division. With ownership of your own projects and a focus on marketing this role has excellent career potential.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be working for a market leading, well-respected organisation.
- Although part of a global organisation, their business model allows autonomy and accountability without bureaucracy and red tape.
- You be part of a results-driven culture where employees are empowered and not micro-managed.
- You will be working for an organisation is invests in it's employees' careers
Basic Salary: Negotiable
Area working: head office-based in Surrey
Products: Range of prescription ophthalmic pharmaceuticals
- Strong skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint essential
- Life Science degree level education essential.
- Fluent English, both verbal & written is essential.
- Marketing Qualification
- Previous experience of operating within a multi-national healthcare company in Rx Marketing specifically.
- Previous Experience in Digital platform marketing necessary
- Track record of achieving agreed targets.
- Track record of planning and Implementation of successful New product launches into UK & Ireland Markets.
- This ideal opportunity for an RX Marketeer offers an opportunity to take on a full portfolio and make it their own in this standalone role.
- The team has an OTC marketeer who will be able to help you navigate the early days in the role, but this portfolio will be yours alone.
- You will therefore successfully lead, create and implement the Country Cluster Marketing Plan, continually raising the overall calibre of marketing skills, performance and awareness throughout the business with a digitally led focus.