The Company: This billion dollar company is the most comprehensive medical device company in the world, with its business extending across many healthcare disciplines. It is governed by the principle of making sure that all business decisions first and foremost benefit their customers. As a reactive company, it doesn't try to shape the industry or market, but reacts to changes in the world, NHS and individual hospitals and act accordingly. It doesn't try to force its approach upon the world.
The Position: They are now looking for an experienced surgical sales rep to sell their portfolio of orthopaedic trauma products in Scotland
Why Should You Apply?
- You will enjoy one of the best remuneration packages in the industry.
- With at least one product in every A&E/Emergency Room and Theatre/OR in the World, the opportunities for the right candidate are immense.
- 80% of roles go internally, therefore, you have limitless opportunities to move not only upwards within your sector of the business but are encouraged to apply for development opportunities within other parts of the business.
- Industry leading training and development.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area working: Scotland
Products: Trauma portfolio for Shoulders, Sports Medicine (minimally invasive surgery for the treatment of injuries related to sport) and Craniomaxillofacial (CMF) – (surgical treatment of facial trauma, tumor resection and reconstruction)
- You will be selling a range of surgical/orthopaedic products to hospitals throughout Scotland with the main contacts being surgeons in theatres.
- You will manage your territory through the development of comprehensive business plans, focusing on the highest value opportunities to grow and develop new business, including taking competitor share and the adoption of new technologies, whilst maintaining key customers and core business.
- Your understanding of technical information pertinent to the procedure and product platform will allow you to provide in surgery support to customers, where you will be guiding the surgeon through the procedure, highlighting the features and benefits of the products.
- You will have the leadership of customer training activities on your territory and partner with Professional Education to develop and maintain associated KOL relationships as well as championing the effective use of the Company's comprehensive Professional Education offering.
You should have previous surgical sales experience, ideally within the orthopaedic sector, however, this is not essential. You should be driven, dynamic, ethical and professional, with a demonstrable track record of success. You should have a fluid approach to work and be open to change.