The company: This position is with one of Europe's leading wound care and dermatology companies from research and development to delivering unique products that are clinically proven to the healthcare market. They specialise in a dependable and unique dressing designed to simplify wound care for a large variety of wound conditions.
The position: This is an opportunity for a commercially-minded Graduate calibre candidate to work for a recently new and rapidly growing UK division of an established wound-healing company.
Why should you apply?
- It is a fantastic chance someone at the start of their career to earn a lucrative salary as well as receiving comprehensive training and support.
- They are continuing to expand and invite motivated and dynamic people to join.
- They are a forward-thinking organisation and are expanding into upcoming, exciting wound care markets.
- With further new product development and expansion in the pipeline, if you are looking for a career not a job in a company that is proud to promote from within, then please contact us!
Basic salary: £30,000 - £38,000 + 25% bonus
Area working: Northern Scotland - covers NHS Highlands, NHS Grampian, NHS Tayside, NHS Forth Valley, NHS Orkney & Shetland & NHS Argyll & Bute.
Products: Wound Care - Advanced Skin Healing
- You will be selling the company’s wound care products throughout the territory. The products are sold to Hospitals and the Community, with the customers ranging from Key Opinion Leaders, Consultants, Medicines management, Procurement, Specialist Nurses, Tissue Viability Nurses and District Nurses.
- A key part of the role will be developing the business by winning new customers including GPs, Hospitals, Wound Networks.
- You will maintain and expand these accounts through referrals of existing customers and building long term relationships.
- You will be giving sales presentations, training and educating customers, stakeholders and new colleagues on products.
- The role will include maintaining and enlarging commercial contracts with crucial key clients to continue the growth of turnover.
- It is important to continuously keep up to date with the evolutions and developments of the wound care market.
- You will be of Graduate calibre and have some sort of sales or life experience since University.
- If you are not currently in the industry, you must have a strong desire to get into medical sales and a real drive and passion for entering the wound care market.
- You will have carried out in-depth research such as shadowing to prove this. However, this role could also be for someone currently working in medical sales.
- You should have an excellent work ethic and a strong knowledge of the industry and the role.
- You need to be organised and demonstrate structure with a hard work ethic. You should also have a competitive nature to achieve your targets and goals for managing your territory.