The Company: This billion dollar company is the most comprehensive medical device company in the world, with its business extending across many healthcare disciplines. It is governed by the principle of making sure that all business decisions first and foremost benefit their customers. As a reactive company, it doesn't try to shape the industry or market, but reacts to changes in the world, NHS and individual hospitals and act accordingly. It doesn't try to force its approach upon the world.
The Position: This role involves Managing the company's sales representatives throughout the region. You should have previous Management experience with a team of Surgical reps/in Theatre and have a demonstratable record of growing business, developing individuals and working strategically.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will enjoy one of the best remuneration packages in the industry.
- With at least one product in every A&E/Emergency Room and Theatre/OR in the World, the opportunities for the right candidate are immense.
- 80% of roles go internally, therefore, you have limitless opportunities to move not only upwards within your sector of the business but are encouraged to apply for development opportunities within other parts of the business.
- Industry leading training and development.
Basic Salary: Competitive
Area Working: Scotland
Product / Service: Joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
- Managing 6 reps with responsibility for developing and directing all aspects of the region based on sales and other business objectives established in conjunction with the Business Unit Director.
- Ensuring the regional goals and territory business goals are achieved whilst ensuring alignment to the policies/strategic direction of the business unit.
- Ensuring effective implementation and execution of policies and plans to direct the growth of the region/country to achieve both long-term and short-range objective.
- Full sales responsibility for the region.
- Be part of the UK management team and make decisions that are best for the UK business.
- Equip and drive the sales team "to win" through rigorous coaching, development and good sales management practice to achieve business results and personal development goals.
- Recruit, motivate and retain talent to ensure they are driving high-performance results.
- Engage and lead in commercial discussions with hospital procurement and management teams.
- Develop/ manage strong relationships with key customers and opinion leaders.
- Represent the region at country-level.
- Conducts business activities in compliance with ethics and legal requirements.
You should have previous man-management experience ideally gained within the theatre environment. A degree background in a scientific or business related field would be an advantage as would a driven and dynamic personality.