The company: My client enables people to resume and enjoy active lives, every day! They accomplish this with its orthobiologic products for bone healing, regeneration and related biosurgery that engage and enhance the body’s natural healing processes. They currently have more than 750 employees globally; and are rapidly expanding. Their mission is to become the global leader in Orthobiologics and each year more than 400,000 lives are changed by their products.
The role: Selling a variety of products throughout the Scotland and North East region
Why work for the company?
- Life changing products and a young organisation with good growth and development opportunities.
- Uncapped compensation plan!
- Direct interaction with patients – you get to see first-hand the effect their products have on the lives of patients.
- Business development philosophy – they bring products to market that are backed by clinical evidence and that provide an overall cost savings to the industry. This is important as many salespeople have experience trying to sell products without evidence or potential cost savings.
Basic Salary:£35,000 - £45,000
Bonus: 25% (open-ended)
Area working Scotland and North East
Products: Orthobiologics - Ultrasound bone healing system / injection for arthritis
- My client is looking for successful medical sales representatives.
- You must hold a college degree.
- You preferably have a minimum of 3 years of proven sales experience in the biotech, life sciences, pharmaceutical, medical devices, trauma sports, veterinary, physiotherapy or related industry.
- Experience with NHS secondary care and private hospitals is essential.
Candidates will be selling the company’s products to hospitals throughout the sales territory. The main contacts will be orthopaedic surgeons, registrars, nurses, procurement staff and private groups (eg BUPA).
The role entails:
- Creating an aligned business plan (account planning, KOL, sales goals, prospects) for your own territory and implementing activities designed to achieve annual and long-term revenue targets.
- To achieve or exceed sales targets to maximise profit and revenue of the organisation by presenting and selling company products and services to current and potential customers.Independently manage territory (analyse performance and potential, prioritise activity, produce a plan and execute agreed plan).
- Organising appointments with existing and potential customers (HCPs, Payers, Patients).
- Conduct product training sessions, hold clinical meetings and give product demos where necessary to ensure correct use of products by customers.
- Manage customer database (status reports, including activities, closings and follow-up).
- Develop advocacy of key products by HCP's, Payers and Patients.