The company: Healthcare is changing. As a global leader in medical technology this organisation is continuously innovating to meet the industry’s complex challenges. Their inventions and technological solutions enable earlier disease diagnosis, safer treatment, faster recovery and improved patient outcomes.
The role: A position has now become available to sell their patient monitoring solutions in the North West.
Why should you apply?
- You will be working for a global leading in medical technology.
- They are an organisation who believe in innovation.
- You will enjoy an excellent package and fantastic career development.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area Working: North West
Products: Pulse Oximetry, Capnography, Brain Monitoring and Ventilation
- Bachelors’ degree in life sciences, engineering or a numerate subject.
- Minimum 2 years’ professional experience in the medical technology or pharmaceuticals industry.
- Successful sales track record with proven record of selling both capital and consumable equipment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, a consistent team-player, with excellent professional conduct.
- Proactive, clear and concise communicator. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to effectively identify and negotiate with different stakeholders is essential.
- Able to build and maintain strong business and customer relationships.
- A thorough understanding of the NHS purchasing structure.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Positive attitude to overcoming challenges and set-backs.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in independent successful execution against deadlines.
- Natural ability to spot a business opportunity; able to persuade and influence others.
- Sound presentation skills to educate and demonstrate products to a variety of clinical audiences.
- Must reside within region.
Candidates will be selling the company's products to hospitals throughout the territory. The role will require calling on a lot of touch points including theatre, ITU, wards, endoscopy, procurement with the main contacts being Intensivists, Anaesthetists, ITU nursing staff and the Procurement/Business Managers.
- Perform routine follow up visits to customers and potential customers.
- Either lead or be actively involved in pre-purchase trials and evaluations, as well as instigation of product conversions
- Plan, discuss and execute sales and training activities alongside territory partners.
- Submit all administrative tasks in a timely fashion and in accordance with team procedures to Line Manager.
- Completion of defined call reports, customer records and corporate information within the reporting system, utilizing Sales Force.com
- Play an active role within the team by providing market and competitor intelligence, feedback on local trends and working towards agreed objectives with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Attendance at both internal and external meetings, workshops and exhibitions as required, which may include some out of hours working from time to time.
- Jobholder will comply with company values on Health, Safety, Environmental and Business Conduct and will adhere to all Corporate and local policies, practices and procedures.
- Keep the company in high regard with customers by professional behaviour at all times in line with the ethical policy.