The Company: Join a company which is one of the world's leading providers and manufacturers of healthcare solutions today.With its constantly growing portfolio, which comprises of 5,000 different products, 95 percent of which are manufactured by the company they are involved in a diverse range of therapy/disease areas.
The Position: This roles involves working with in a senior level within the Orthopaedic division. You will ideally have Orthopaedic sales experience, but other candidates with experience within Theatre sales and a strong knowledge of Anatomy & Physiology will also be considered.
Why should I apply?
- The company are interested in employing 'talent' and are passionate about developing their personnel.
- Opportunity to work in a niche market area, at a high level.
- Excellent career opportunity with a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
Basic Salary: to £40,000
Area working: North West
Products: Orthopaedic Joint Replacement products
Ideally you will have extensive theatre sales experience. Any Orthopaedic experience would be an advantage.
The core responsibility of this position is to offer clinical expertise to our existing accounts, whilst creating opportunities and developing our Business. You will be required to support the development and conversion of new accounts, and to ensure that our service provision is utilised to its full capacity, and customer benefit.
- To establish the need for, and sell, the range of divisions products – Orthopaedic Joint Replacement products in particular - to existing and potential customers. Responsibility for the achievement of sales and profit plan.
- To attend and promote the Company and products at trade exhibitions, meetings and work visits
- To maintain up-to-date and accurate records for the territory and supply records punctually, in line with management requirements.
- To maximise sales of divisions products utilising a high standard of product knowledge and professional selling skills. To identify opportunities to sell the extended range of products and services
- To attain a technical involvement with Surgeons to establish an informed knowledge of clinical data and the market.
- To develop technical ability in order to accelerate regional business performance
- To increase sales of Spinal products throughout the UK
- To establish and develop relationships with target and existing customers in order to maintain existing business platform and to create a pipeline of new revenue streams for the future