The company: This organisation changed the way the world delivers respiratory humidification to critically ill patients in hospital, and were the first organisation in the world to make a humidifier specifically for use in the treatment of patients with obstructive sleep apnoea. Today, through an unrivalled commitment to innovation; to doing the right thing; and doing what is best for the patient, they continue to inspire world-leading healthcare solutions.
The position: An opportunity has arisen in the critical care team for someone to cover North Wales and Merseyside.
Why should you apply?
- It is an opportunity for you to sell premium products and receive excellent training with a company who have a strong belief in putting the patient first.
- Join a dynamic and close knit team where the employer really cares about your personal and professional development.
Basic salary: £32,000 - £35,000
Area Working: North Wales and Mersey (ideally, to be located near/in Liverpool)
Products: Critical care portfolio - Ventilators & humidification, CPAP therapy equipment and consumables
- The primary purpose of this position is to provide an excellent service to customers while maintaining the sales and profitability on the territory and grow business in identified areas. This should be achieved by developing and implementing local sales and marketing strategies.
- You will be required to develop a working knowledge and understanding of the products and their associated clinical areas of use.
- This is a role where the focus is very much on the customer.
- As a member of the sales team you will be responsible for generating new business as well as maintaining current business and will be accountable for each step in the sales process – from demonstration to a negotiated outcome.
- This role involves selling into hospitals to Critical Care, ICU, Neonatal and Procurement.
- You will be providing technical training and support to customers on the use of the products, providing relevant information and facilitate ongoing communication with customers, and assisting in product evaluations.
- It is also an important part of the role to monitor market share and competitor activity, participate in exhibitions, seminars and meetings, and identify, establish and develop relationships with decision-makers.
You will be an enthusiastic and tenacious individual with at least one or two years medical sales experience. You could have entered the industry as a Graduate or have come from a clinical background. You must have worked for a healthcare company selling into the NHS.