An established Northern based SME who manufacture a well known range of reusable and single use instruments are looking for an Commercial Assistant to join their team. With an excellent product pipeline and some innovative products, particularly within ENT, you will have the opportunity to grow with the business.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area working: Commutable to Manchester Office
Products: Singe use and reusable instruments and consumables
Ideally, you will have previous experience of working in customer service or operations within industry.
Key activities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with forecasting and purchasing of inventory.
- Ensure items have been adequately quality checked and records have been kept in line with QMS procedures
- Act as a point of contact for key suppliers and customers.
- Assist with the management and selection of logistical partners.
- Assist with the production and maintenance of quality documents such as non-Conformances, complaints, Internal Audits, and supplier appraisals.
- Manage the traceability of items on the warehouse management system.
- Assist with management of Health and Safety.
- Assist with the production and upkeep of technical data.
- Assist with warehousing duties where required.
- Ensure that quality is maintained throughout all business operations
- Aid in the monitoring of supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Produce data and reports to help monitor sales and produce forecasts to determine any effect on supply chain activities and ensure stock availability
- Ensure the adequacy, safety and maintenance of physical resources within the office and warehouse
- Help with the management of key suppliers and customers.
- Schedule and prioritise work or supply activities.
- Monitoring and measurement of customer experience to gain insight and to continually improve processes, products and services.
- Ensure traceability is maintained for all devices.
- Ensure that customer issues are resolved in an appropriate manner.
- Ensure that the Quality Management System is maintained.
- Ensure other relevant standards or legislation is applied such as Health and Safety, Environmental, and specific regulatory requirements.
- Work with key logistics partners to improve service levels, lead times and service costs.
- Assist in managing the total inventory ensuring stocks and levels are matched to current forecast demand
- Work to resolve logistics and supply issues to ensure efficient lead times are delivered.
- Work to resolve quality and specification issues with contract manufacturers and suppliers.