The company: This organisation changed the way the world delivers respiratory humidification to critically ill patients in hospital, and were the first organisation in the world to make a humidifier specifically for use in the treatment of patients with obstructive sleep apnoea. Today, through an unrivalled commitment to innovation; to doing the right thing; and doing what is best for the patient, they continue to inspire world-leading healthcare solutions.
The position: An attractive full-time, one-year opportunity has opened up working to support the Respiratory and Sleep product portfolio across the wards and home environment. This is a 1-year contract.
Why should you apply?
- It is an opportunity for you to sell premium products and receive excellent training with a company who have a strong belief in putting the patient first.
- The company pride themselves on their ethos and values and the environment they work within.
- They offer a highly competitive basic salary along with real opportunities for progression within the company.
Basic salary: c £28,000
Area working: North West and North Wales
Products: Respiratory Homecare portfolio, sleep apnoea products – masks and CPAP, home humidification for NIV, nasal high flow therapy
You should be an enthusiastic and self-motivated Graduate looking to break into the medical sales industry or graduates with a small amount of medical sales experience. Candidates with some clinical healthcare experience would also be of interest. You must have a keen interest in delivering customer service of the highest standard and enabling clinical change through education.
- You will look after the Respiratory Care product portfolio which spans across hospital wards, sleep clinics and home ventilation / community based teams.
- This is a varied role, where the focus is very much on the customer. Within the sleep side you will deal mainly with sleep nurses, sleep clinicians and business managers working in sleep clinics in a secondary care setting.
- As a member of the sales team you will be responsible for generating new business as well as maintaining current business and will be accountable for each step in the sales process – from demonstration to a negotiated outcome.
- Within Humidification and NHF, the contacts will be respiratory nurses and consultants looking for solutions for patients with breathing difficulties. Usually these clinicians are working in secondary care, and my client's products help ensure they will be discharged home.
- Their NHF therapy has a broad range of conditions it can treat and you will be expected to develop business in new points of sale.