The company: They are a market-leading pharma and biotechnology company who successfully develop, produce, and promote pharmaceutical products and medical devices in three specialized areas: ophthalmology, rheumatology, and neurology. They are efficient and responsive in the market, with the ability to develop custom solutions for patients and partners. As a family firm from their foundation, they have strong values that are shared by everyone from the boardroom to the factory. They are committed to help improve health and mobility by offering new and effective treatments to patients and hospitals, improving quality of life and cost-effectiveness.
The position: We are looking for bright, ambitious, motivated and enthusiastic Territory Sales Representatives to join an expanding and innovative, research-based bio-technology company specialising in the manufacture of bio-synthetic treatments for a variety of medical conditions.
As a territory sales representative, you will be the key link between manufacturer and healthcare professionals. You will visit and build relationships with new and existing customers, provide educational information and demonstrate the value of their products in order to achieve your personal sales targets and increase market share.
Why should I apply?
- You will receive comprehensive training along with continued professional development and ongoing field support provided.
- You will be joining a family-run and results driven environment where you will be fully supported and empowered.
- You will have the opportunity to gain your ABPI qualification which is fully funded.
- This is an exciting time to be joining the company, with a planned new product launch for 2019.
Basic salary: £23,000 - £27,000 circa
Bonus: If hit 75-99% of target, you'll get 1% of basic salary per quarter. If you hit 100% of target you will get 3% of basic. If you hit 110%, you'll get 5% of basic.
Area Working: Southern West Midlands from Birmingham, Warwickshire, Coventry down M40 corridor to Oxford
Products: Rheumatology and ophthalmology product ranges - hyaluronic acid. Injectables for joints - Osteoarthritis. Ophthalmology products for dry eye, and solution used during cataract surgery. Launching putty used in fusion of vertebrae after spinal surgery.
- You will be required to develop excellent product and industry knowledge (including selling skills and understanding the complexities of the NHS structure).
- You will also gather information on current markets, competitor activity and account status.
- The position involves promoting their Orthopaedic and Ophthalmic products to customers including Consultants, Ophthalmologists and Surgeons in both the NHS and private practice, in order to achieve quarterly territory targets.
- You shall initiate, organise and deliver sales presentations to customers, along with negotiating pricing and agreements across a matrix of departments within healthcare services.
- The role includes building and maintaining relationships with customers as well as attending conferences and exhibitions.
- You will be required to pass the ABPI qualification following the successful completion of your probationary period.
- We are looking for a bright, ambitious and highly motivated individual who is keen to make the break into medical sales.
- For this role, you must have the ability and desire to learn, and be confident in a customer facing capacity. You should be a self-starter and be able to work independently from a home office.
- You will be highly organised and have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Having a science related degree or previous experience in a sales position is desirable.
- Successful candidates will be expected to demonstrate exceptional levels of activity, with a correspondingly high level of business generation.
- Car Allowance
- Annual salary reviews
- £5 Daily allowance
- Fuel allowance - 40p per mile
- 25 days holiday plus bank hols
- Smart phone
- Operating float
- Expense account