The company: The company are the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. They are a global leader making an impact in more than 170 countries, in a workplace where your voices matter, contributions are rewarded and employees are inspired. This is an opportunity to join a company who are market leaders in infection control and hygiene products. A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, it is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources.
The role: This is an opportunity for someone with experience of selling into pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturing facilities. You will be working as an Account Manager, selling cleaning and disinfection solutions into life science, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and biotech sectors.
Why should you apply?
- What if you could have the best of both worlds…be part of small start-up business and work within a big global company?
- Deliver end-to-end solutions to global customers in the fast-changing pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech industry?
- Are you someone that is energized by building something new?
- Are you flexible and innovative?
- Do you enjoy being part of a global team?
- The company have innovative products and are customer and solution focused.
Basic salary: £45,000
Bonus: £12k OTE
Area working: Cambridge mainly but also includes Leicester, Nottingham and Ipswich
Products: Pharmaceutical Cleaning Solutions and Cleanroom Disinfectants - Cleaning solutions, biocides and disinfectants / contamination control products / equipment / biotech / life science
- You must have a proven track record of sales into pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturing facilities.
- Individuals with specific experience of products related to cleaning and disinfection within cleanrooms, pharmaceutical and life science manufacturing facilities would have a distinct advantage.
- You will be hard working, ethical and able to develop strong working relationships at all levels.
- You should be a high performing sales professional with a proven track record of strong sales growth and be motivated by working in a competitive environment.
- You will need the ability to add value throughout the sales process and not rely on price orientated sales.
- You will be responsible for the sale of cleaning and disinfection solutions into life science, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and biotech sectors - specifically clean room environments and their manufacturing facilities.
- The role is targeted and incorporates new business and account management of a top performing territory.
- The sale is highly consultative and involves dealing with a variety of technical and scientific decision makers.
- The key to their client success has been the ability to move away from price based sales and add significant value to the customers’ overall processes – ensuring delivery of exceptional results.