The Company: My client is a leading supplier of specialist pain management devices including standard radio frequency nerve ablation pain management and the breakthrough technology of a new radio frequency nerve ablation. In 2018 they are launching new percutaneous and subcutaneous electrical Neuro simulators which will change the management of chronic pain and sports injuries for elite athletes across the UK and Ireland. This approved technology includes providing long lasting pain relief for chronic hip pain and osteoarthritis pain of the Knee. In the UK, these treatments are available throughout the NHS and Private Practise.
The Position: Due to the appointment of the company to the NHS framework they are now looking for dedicated sales professionals to work in key regions throughout the UK to pull business through by working at a more clinical level.
Why Should You Apply?
- UK market leaders across all products by 2019/20.
- Unique products in the portfolio.
- Opportunity to work autonomously, with a large bonus potential.
Basic salary: to £47,500
Area working: Midlands (East & West), top of Anglia, South West England
Products: Urology Neuromodulation devices
You should have previous experience in the medical device industry with specific knowledge of pain, neuromodulation, spinal, urology, neurology.
- Act in a professional manner, demonstrating the highest standards of professional service.
- Provide support of all relevant clinical specialities, budget holders and procurement teams at hospitals – NHS & Private Practice.
- Maintain existing client relationships and also build new business to increase profitability.
- Establish relationships with stakeholders and key decision makers in relevant departments making them aware of our product portfolio and our ethos around customer support and service.
- Be aware of the competitor activity in the market – regionally, nationally or globally whilst feeding back to your line management.
- Attend sales meetings, national and international exhibitions, training courses, appraisals and to play an active role in events as required.
- Respond to customer requests/enquiries in a timely and efficient manner as per company policy.
- Maintain up to date and accurate records of interactions with all customers using our CRM system or office procedures
- Maintain a planned schedule of appointments and to submit forward planning/weekly reports as requested.
- Undertake any reasonable task as may be requested by management.