The Company: My client is committed to improving lives through medical technologies and solutions. They continually seek to accelerate and advance their ability to create meaningful innovations for hospitals, health systems, and healthcare providers so they can deliver the best care possible to patients and their families around the world.
The Position: This is a more junior role which initially involves working alongside current product specialists in order to foster your development.
Who Should Apply?
- Driven, dynamic graduates with 1 or 2 years sales experience, or a Qualified Nurse.
- Candidates who want to work for a market leader and motivated by overachieving set targets.
- Career focused individuals who want future career progression opportunities.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area Working: Birmingham to London (East of the Country - roughly M1 East, including Anglia)
Products: ENT Navigation, Power, Nerve Monitoring consumable portfolio
You should be either:
- Biomedical Science grad with 6 months - 2 years medical sales experience (ideally theatre).
- A qualified Nurse (theatre or related) looking to move into medical sales.
The primary responsibilities of the Technical Consultant include:
- Focus on growth of disposable products in line with strategic direction of business and providing training and support for Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)procedures in theatres and clinics to the physicians/surgeons.
- Offer advice and assistance on product application and knowledge, developing commercial awareness of products and therapy.
- Work with ENT colleagues, in particular the Territory Manager to offer clinical support for procedures utilizing Navigation, nerve monitoring and power to drive and maximise consumable usage in line with strategic plan.
- Support, train & educate clinicians (in-hospital) in the use of Navigation, Power, Nerve Monitoring products.
- Support territory managers in key accounts. Execute on tactics defined in strategic plan.
- Work on defined quarterly initiatives to execute consumable growth.
- Update sales force daily with call records, preventative maintenance completions and contact information and account plans.
- Adhere to the current Business Conduct Operating Procedures and behave within the philosophy of the Mission Statement.
- Offer support as needed at conferences and congresses.
- Provide reports of activities and issues as required by management.