A UK subsidiary of the worldwide corporation which employs over 26,000 people worldwide and has an annual turnover in excess of £5.8 billion. You will be working within the Laboratory division providing support with Microscopes to key Laboratory personnel. You should have previous Laboratory or Medical Equipment experience and be looking to advance your career.
Basic salary: to £35,000
Area working: Greater London (within M25)
Products: Microscope systems - digital pathology, software and screens
You should have a scientific or engineering degree or equivalent experience in capital medical equipment & associated software as well as advanced knowledge of software packages, firmware, PC maintenance & networking. Any knowledge of live cell imaging & microscopy techniques would be an advantage as would experience of using or setting up light microscopes.
Your principal responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of service plan.
- Delivery of service targets, ensuring all appropriate actions are taken in order to maximise service performance.
- Initiate corrective actions as and when required to maximise customer experience.
- Case management.
- Build, develop and maintain long-term relationships with customer base, through the timely and successful delivery of planned maintenance and resolutions to customers’ issues.
- Ensure that all customer issues are resolved promptly through high quality technical knowledge
- Internal stakeholder management.
- Ensure that the progress and action plan for all customer cases are communicated effectively to relevant staff.
- Product knowledge: Maintain a strong understanding of companyand associated 3rd party product ranges in order to be able to effectively service and diagnose issues
- Market Intelligence: Be fully aware of and highlight market and competitor insights; including KPI’s, industry and non-industry service benchmarks, commercial terms, pricing, staff, key customers, sales and major PPM contracts and installations
- Project Management: Pro-actively assist and drive business projects as required, working cross-functionally to deliver successful outcomes.
- Support Service Manager: Provide input into overall service strategy and planning as required. Provide support for ad-hoc tasks & projects as required.
Benefits: Car or allowance, pension, healthcare, sustenance allowance, mobile, landline, broadband, laptop, employee assistance programme, life insurance, healthcare, dental scheme, childcare vouchers.