The Company: This organisation is a new generation medical device company with a proven business model and commitment to innovation that has fuelled their rapid business growth and continued expansion across the globe.
With state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the US and The Netherlands, they develop advanced surgical technologies for minimum invasive surgery. Throughout 30 years, they have earned a strong reputation in healthcare as a leading provider of advanced medical devices. Their mission is to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare by enhancing patient outcomes through innovative design and exceptional product quality.
The Position: They are now looking for an experienced Territory Manager to support their continued sales growth in the Reading/Oxford area.
Why Should You Apply?
- Working for a rapidly growing company you will enjoy genuine opportunities for career progression.
- Due to their commitment to innovation, they have a wide portfolio of medical devices and a pipeline filled with the next generation of breakthrough technologies
- You will be part of an innovative and rapidly growing international organization that makes decisions based upon what is right for the patient, customer, community, and environment.
- They believe that their reps should be very well trained, so not only will you have an initial training course, but you will also have access to ongoing training.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Bonus: £12K OT O.E.
Area Working: Reading/Oxford
Products: Laparoscopic devices and energy equipment
You will be an experienced medtech Territory Manager with a minimum of 2/3 years medtech sales experience. Ideally you will have sold into theatre, however if you have a successful track record selling medtech products into other hospital departments you will also be considered. You will have a proven track record with a successful sales history. In addition, you will:
- Have successfully collaborated with accounts from prospecting, through evaluation stage to implementation within a national framework
- Be capable of rapidly building rapport with excellent communication (verbal/written) skills
- Have excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Be a driven and enthusiastic self-starter with a passion to win
- Within this role you will be joining a well-established and experienced team to implement surgical products for use within operating theatres.
- As a Territory Manager, you understand what surgeons and their teams need and work with them to achieve their goals.
- The surgical specialties include General Surgery, Colorectal, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Urology, Upper GI, ENT, and Breast.
- You will travel to your appointments with surgeons to various hospitals and clinics, demonstrating effective territory and commercial skills.